There are many, many reasons you should play The Love Course, but I’m gonna give you my Top 10 and it’s up to you after that.
- Davis is on Twitter and does a great job of actually replying, as well as sharing photos and insider info.
- It was ranked as #1 among the Top 50 Courses in Myrtle Beach by Golf Digest.
- Golf Digest also gave it 4 1/2 Stars in it’s “Places To Play” review.
- It has wide open fairways and generous landing areas…can you say fun to play for everybody?
- The greens are A-1 bentgrass. Need I say more?
- Davis is a Carolina boy all the way from start to finish. North, South, eh, what’s the difference anyway?
- They’ve got 30 acres of range and practice facilities. That’s like a lot.
- There’s a Greg Norman Australian Grille on the premises. That’s worth the drive even if you don’t play golf.
- There’s a House of Blues nearby. Hello!? What else can you ask for?
- David Letterman isn’t going to be there anytime soon to do his Top 10, so you have to use mine.
Now that you’ve read this, what are you waiting for? Call ‘em up, catch a plane and go see for yourself. You won’t be sorry.