Briana Vega became an enthusiastic believer in PeakVision Sports eyewear en route to her victory in the ladies’ competition of “The Big Break VI: Trump National,” the latest installment of The Golf Channel’s popular reality-based program.
Vega wore PEAKS from tee to green as she battled her way through the intense competition, even though wearing PeakVision Sports sunglasses was optional for all 18 Big Break VI contestants. In fact, Vega clinched the title while wearing PeakVision Sports’ popular SD7 model for her final approach shot and birdie putt at Trump National Golf Club Los Angeles.
After winning the competition Vega said,
” I felt like my PEAKS were a secret weapon that I didn’t even have to think about. Everything seemed much crisper, clearer and cleaner than when I didn’t wear them. One thing is for sure, now I won’t play golf without them. “
Like their predecessors on “The Big Break V: Hawaii,” the Big Break VI’s cast of 18 contestants – nine male and nine female – enjoyed access to the full suite of PeakVision Sports’ high-performance eyewear, including the recently introduced Special Edition models of the GR4 and CL1 frames. Both Big Break V finalists wore PEAKS while playing many shots on their way to the title match last season, including winner Ashley Prange.
PeakVision Sports sunglasses have proved highly popular among professional golfers. PGA Tour players Billy Andrade and Scott McCarron, Champions Tour mainstay Bruce Fleisher, golf “color” commentator David Feherty, and up-and-coming LPGA Tour players Moira Dunn, Mikaela Parmlid, Beth Bader, Jean Bartholomew, Becky Morgan and Heather Young are among those professional players who count PEAKS as an integral component in their golf equipment arsenal.
In addition to golfers performing at higher levels wearing PeakVision Sports sunglasses, they are also popular among skiers, professional baseball umpires and pilots where vision is critical to performance.
Features and Benefits
* Neutral-density gray tinting in the upper lens zone that reduces glare and promotes accurate distance perception
* An amber-tuned lower zone that highlights green contours and landscape features for better reads than with the naked eye
* Distortion-free, non-polarized lenses for better reading of greens and discerning distances from tee to green
* Revolutionary lenses constructed from a shatterproof optical polymer originally developed for Apache helicopter windscreens
* Superior clarity, scratch resistance, durability and ultra-light weight compared to polycarbonate, a 40-year-old lens material used by the majority of sunglass makers
* 100 percent UV400 A/B/C protection from the entire spectrum of dangerous UV radiation
* Rated superior to other leading sunglass brands in a study by Dr. Craig Farnsworth (the “Putt Doctor”)
* Recommended by renowned sports psychologist Dr. Bob Rotella to instill trust and confidence on the course